Cultural Mixology accepts applications year-round for internships beginning in summer or fall.
Scope of Work
Seeking an innovative, hard-working, talented, enthusiastic, self-starter to help generate brand recognition and increase visibility in the marketplace. This is an amazing hands-on opportunity to work with the founder to seek opportunities for company exposure and gain insight into the world of cultural training and coaching. Internship goals include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies
– Maintaining an online presence through relevant social media platforms and professional sites
– Initiating outreach efforts and attending networking events to explore target markets
- Creating and designing content
– Planning editorial calendar and writing monthly newsletters
– Completing country-specific research projects to support cultural projects
- Other responsibilities as relevant
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A demonstrated interest in intercultural communication and the international arena
- A marketing background including social media, communications, and public relations skills
- Media-savvy with a strong knowledge of online social media and marketing platforms
- Top notch English writing and grammar
- Professional, organized, and meticulous
- Charismatic personality
- Multilingual candidates a plus
In or around the New York City area. Position will work remotely with weekly face-to-face meetings. Please have your own computer.
10-15 hours per week; flexible schedule
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.