Culture is invisible, yet it impacts nearly everything today. Oftentimes, when we are working, living, or studying in an international environment, we simply don’t know what we don’t know. We function in a stage of “unconscious incompetence”.
While culture is complex, and there are not always easy answers, our goal is to help people achieve a state of “unconscious competence” whereby cultural competencies become intuitive and automatic over time. We have done this successfully many times over and encourage you to read some of the feedback received.read more
Who We Are
Cultural Mixology designs, delivers, and facilitates programs that build and enhance cultural competencies in business and academic settings.
We serve as a strategic thinking partner to support individuals and organizations that are faced with multicultural challenges. We coach them in order to assess their strengths, identify areas for development, and provide the resources and accountability necessary to reach their goals.read more
What We Do
- Equip people with tools to flourish during times of change and cultural transitions
- Increase cultural fluency in order to better collaborate and build trust
- Improve employee engagement and create higher morale
- Mitigate cultural risk factors
- Enhance intercultural communication skills
- Boost multicultural workplace performance
- Develop culturally appropriate programs and services
- Maximize organizations’ investment in expatriate leaders and their families