This is for…
- International educators (and aspiring ones too)!
- UG or GR students
- Faculty and staff who lead groups abroad
- Anyone who travels or works across cultures, including Human Resource teams and business people
- Lifelong learners eager to understand culture
- This is a live webinar. It will take place on April 13th at 3 pm eastern and will be recorded in case you cannot make it live. This is an interactive webinar! We welcome groups and individuals.
- You also receive a robust resource guide.
- The fee is $39 for individuals and $89 for groups. Individuals should use coupon code “oneBEE” for the individual rate.
“Great points about looking inward as a part of the process of deploying people internationally. The context based communication chart was really helpful and I have come across so many people in the business environment who are completely unaware of what they lose when they rely solely on e-mail to communicate objectives, resolve problems, etc.” Brian F.
“…Jamie could really synthesize and distill the information in the sources. It made sense, and I enjoyed learning more about the theories of Intercultural communication and how it can apply to daily life. ” – A. E.