Cultural Mixology accepts applications year-round for internships beginning in summer or fall.
Scope of work:
Seeking an innovative, hard-working, talented, enthusiastic, self-starter to help generate brand recognition and increase visibility in the marketplace. This is an amazing hands-on opportunity to work with the founder to seek opportunities for company exposure and gain insight into the workings of the cross-cultural consulting field. Internship goals will include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies
– Maintaining an online presence through relevant social media platformsand professional sites
– Exploring target institutions, organizations, and companies
– Initiating outreach efforts and attending networking events
- Assisting in the development of training materials
– Completing country-specific research projects
– Creating resourcesto support cultural projects
- Other tasks as relevant
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
– A demonstrated interest in intercultural communication and the international arena
– A marketing background including social media, communications, and public relations skills
– Very media-savvy with a strong knowledge of online marketing platforms
– Top notch English writing and grammar
– Professional, organized, and meticulous
– Charismatic personality
– Multilingual candidates a plus
Location: In or around the New York City area. Position will work remotely with weekly face-to-face meetings. Please have your own computer.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week; flexible schedule
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.